A. PURPOSE OF THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY:
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection ('KVKK') as Era Mask ('Company'), with this letter of 'Information', we have provided you with the 'Obligation of Lighting' of the Data Officer in KVKK. Within the framework of Article 10 titled 'and' Rights of the Related Person '; We would like to provide information about the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting your personal data, and your other rights listed in article 11 of the KVKK:
As the Data Officer, we process, save, transfer, share and store your personal data as described below and within the limits ordered by official legislation.
Our company always reserves the right to update this 'Text on Protection of Personal Data' within the framework of the amendments to the official legislation in force.
B. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROCESSING OBJECTIVES OF PERSONAL DATA:
By our company operating in the areas detailed in the Company's Articles of Association, due to these activities; Your verbal, written or electronic personal data is collected and processed due to the regulations of the Tourism and Revenue Administration and other related institutions and the agreements we have signed. Your personal data will be used to provide services related to our company's activities and to improve the quality of these services, to perform our company's sales, marketing and other activities, to comply with information retention, reporting and information obligations. In addition, your personal data can be used within the scope of works such as increasing the quality of our service we offer to you and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) applications for sales and marketing activities.
Your personal data will not be used for the above-mentioned purposes without your explicit consent and will not be shared or transferred with third parties, except for legal obligations and government agencies / institutions.
Our company will only process your personal data in question; based on the express consent of the customers or primarily the legislation to which we are subject, Art. In other cases envisaged in 5 / f.2, with the aim of providing value-added services, opportunities and opportunities to our customers and increasing the quality of service, this data is required by our affiliates in Turkey or abroad and with our direct or indirect subsidiaries and joint ventures or as a legal requirement. will be able to share with the public institutions or organizations authorized to request and with the institutions, suppliers, authorized dealers / dealers / business partners that we have contracted in accordance with our activities, provided that sufficient measures are taken.
Although your personal data may vary depending on the services, products or commercial activities provided by our Company; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically by automated or non-automated methods, offices, branches, dealers, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar tools. As long as you use the products and services of our company, your personal data can be processed by creating and updating them.
In addition, with the intention of using the services of our Company;;
- When you use our call center or website,
- When you visit our company, our website or our social media channels / channels,
- Your personal data can be processed when you attend the trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our company. Why compliance with other requirements of the law expressed in the law with the consent of the Republic of Turkey or you have obtained your personal data; (i) The work required to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company can be done by our business units; (ii) The products and services offered by our company are customized according to your likes, usage habits and needs and recommended to you; (iii) Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our Company (administrative operations for communication carried out by our Company, ensuring the physical security and control of the Company's locations, business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) evaluation processes, legal compliance process, financial affairs etc.); (iv) To improve the quality of the services offered by our company and to improve our quality policy, (v) To be informed and benefit from the general and special campaigns offered by our company, promotion, promotion, discount and similar advantages; (vi) When you log in with your username and password in order to receive services from the channels offered by our company, you can process your personal data, preferences, transactions and data obtained along with your browsing period in order to provide you with the information and services you have requested; (vii) To make all kinds of loyalty cards issued and / or to be issued by our company and its associated companies / organizations, and to make notifications (renewal, expiration, etc.) regarding the website memberships of our Company and its related companies / organizations, any communication that may be established with you, to inform the new services and products to be offered and the changes, innovations and similar issues that may occur in personal data policies and membership conditions; (viii) To inform you about the information, activities and services you request from our company; (ix) Determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies; (x) ensuring the execution of our company's human resources policies; and (xi) For the purposes of fulfilling a legal obligation set forth in the legislation or, if necessary, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law and other companies specified in Article (C) below. can be processed by real and / or legal persons.
C. THE METHOD AND LEGAL REASON OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data is acquired in any verbal, written or electronic environment, in order to provide our products and services within the legal framework determined in accordance with the purposes specified in the articles above, and to fulfill our Company's contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason is processed, recorded, transferred, shared and stored within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law for the purposes specified in article (B) of this text.
D. PROCESSING SPECIAL QUALIFIED DATA:
According to the KVK Law, individuals' race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and outfit, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal sentence and security measures data and biometric and genetic data are special personal data. Our company takes adequate measures in the processing of special quality personal data and also the measures determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In order to provide better service, our company will process the private data of individuals only by obtaining consent from the relevant person and to serve only the purpose of collection.
E. WHO AND WHICH PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED CAN BE TRANSFERRED:
Personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of KVK Law to your shareholders, business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons as well as Era Mask in order to serve the purposes specified in Article (B) of your personal data collected; and can be transferred for their purposes.
F. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OVERSEAS:
Our company has the authority to transfer the personal data abroad in accordance with the conditions set by the Personal Data Protection Board in the KVK Law in accordance with the other conditions in the law and after obtaining the express consent of the person for this purpose.
G. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER IN THE ARTICLE 11 OF THE KVK LAW:
Under the KVK Law, we acknowledge that the person concerned has the right to be enlightened and obtained prior to the processing, recording, transfer, sharing and storage of his personal data, and that he has the right to determine the fate of his data after the data has been processed, recorded, transferred, shared and stored. In this context, if you submit your requests regarding your rights as personal data holders to our Company by the methods set out below in the 'Lighting Text on the Processing of Personal Data', our Company will conclude the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest.
a) In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor published by the Personal Data Protection Board, regarding your requests regarding your rights as personal data owners
- Başvurunuza yazılı olarak cevap verilecekse, on sayfaya kadar ücret alınmaz. On sayfanın üzerindeki her sayfa için 1 Türk Lirası işlem ücreti alınabilir.
- Başvuruya cevabın CD, flash bellek gibi bir kayıt ortamında verilmesi halinde veri sorumlusu olarak Şirketimiz tarafından talep edilebilecek ücret kayıt ortamının maliyetini geçemez.
In this context, personal data owners;
- Finding out if personal data is being processed,
- Request information about this if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- In the event that personal data are missing or incorrectly processed, requesting correction of these and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVK Law and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If the personal data is damaged due to illegal processing, demanding the removal of the damage
b) It has the rights. However, individuals do not have a right to anonymized data within the Company. Our company may share personal data in accordance with the business and contract relationship by the relevant institutions and organizations in order to exercise the legal powers of a judicial duty or state authority.
H. PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED:
In accordance with the KVK Law, when your personal data, which has been processed for the purposes specified in the Clarification Text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data, has disappeared and / or we have been required to process your data in accordance with the legislation. Your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us when the expiration period has expired.
I. CONDITIONS THAT OUR COMPANY CAN PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHOUT EXPRESSED REQUIREMENTS:
Pursuant to Article 5 of KVKK, our Company may process your personal data stated above and obtained in accordance with the law, without seeking your explicit consent:
When clearly prescribed by law;
- If you are unable to disclose your consent as a data owner due to actual impossibility, or if your consent is not legally valid, your personal data must be processed to protect yourself or someone else's life or bodily integrity,
- It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that our company and its associated companies / organizations are directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract that you conclude with other real and / or legal persons specified in Article (C),
- It is compulsory for our company to fulfill a legal obligation,
- Your personal data is publicized by you,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- It is mandatory to process data for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
J. TO REQUEST PERSONAL PERSONAL DATA REGARDING THE LAW:
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law on KVK, you can forward your request for exercising your rights mentioned above to our Company by the method (s) determined / determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Alternatively, you can submit your application in writing to our Company in accordance with the KVK Law. Law No. 6698 art. To exercise these rights in 11, you can always contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In matters related to your personal data, only the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org should be used, and requests and notifications from channels other than this address will not be evaluated.
Rights related to personal data can only be used on personal data. Requests related to the data of persons other than the person who filled out the form and who have official documents that identify you are not taken into consideration. Forms that do not include official documents that identify you will not be considered. Even if the data deletion requests are fulfilled, we inform you that we are obliged to share the data with the official authorities if requested by the official authorities.